Sunday, September 24, 2017

Sweet Surprises!

As a missionary momma, I sure do love getting surprise texts with photos of my missionary!  We got this one from Sister Fales:

"We love Elder Field!!  Thanks for giving us the opportunity to feed them tonight!! Love, The Fales"




UPDATE (Oct 1):

Sitting listening to general conference, Elder Hallstrom begins telling a story about Brother Fales!!  Shortly after conference Sister Fales and I had this text exchange:

Me:  "As soon as Elder Hallstrom started telling the story in conference about the high adventure I totally recognized it as the story Elder Field had told us earlier this summer.  We thought that was really cool.  Then it just dawned on me that that was your last name!  What an amazing story of miracles!"

Sister Fales:  "It was pretty crazy!  We're humbled to be there this morning.  It was an experience I hope our 2 oldest boys never forget."

If you would like to listen to/read the story, you can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment