Monday, March 12, 2018

What a week!

Last week was quite the week! Carson got sick on Tuesday.  He came home from track practice and slept most of the rest of the day.  He HAD to go to school on Wednesday because he had to do his skit for exec tryouts.  He is campaigning for student body secretary for next year.

An introduction of the candidates . . . 


Carson's skit . . .


 


They also had an inter-squad track meet after school on Wednesday.   Check out that pile of snow!  Don't let that kid in the tank top and shorts fool you.  It was FREEZING out!



Carson was not doing well the rest of the week and over the weekend which was not good because he made it through to the next round on exec (yay!) which meant he had to finish up all of his stuff for exec elections.  He had to do a video and 3 posters.  I had to drag him off the couch several times so he would go work on stuff.  Deep down he knew he would regret it if he didn't do it, but he just didn't feel like it!  In the end, he got it done and his posters and video look great!

I ended up doing the paper route every morning once Carson got sick.  That meant I had to get up at 4:30 every morning because I'm slower than him and didn't have anyone helping me.  I'm hoping he'll be ready to get back at it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment