Monday, August 13, 2018
Off to college!!
Well, our short time with Ethan was up. He had to be to Pocatello for a mandatory team meeting Monday morning. He stayed up late Sunday packing (in true Ethan fashion) and we headed out Monday morning with little time to spare. We made it to the house with just enough time to unload the van and dump everything in his room. Then I drove him to his meeting and we said our goodbyes. It was a poignant moment for me watching him walk away. I had watched him return from his mission less than two weeks ago and marveled at how much he has grown and how mature he seemed. Now as I watched him walk away into this new adventure he seemed like my little boy again. I am excited and nervous for him. I hope he has a great first year of college!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment