I had to speak in church on Sunday. I talked about setting our priorities for the new year and evaluating what is good, better, and best (Elder Oaks talk) in our lives as we set our goals. I found some great counsel as I prepared my talk and I am looking forward to using it with the family as we set our goals today.
After Clint got home from church (5:30) he cooked some burritos for dinner. Katelyn and I made salsa verde. We had dinner and then watched old family movies and played a game. They were hysterical little kids! Oh man! We ended up watching and laughing until almost 3 am! Well, except Clint. He doesn't like them for some reason, so he went to bed after midnight, as soon as we finished the game.
Here are some pics from the evening!
On New Year's Day we had a delicious spread of food, hung out and played some games, and made shakes to enjoy while we made our resolutions!
No comments:
Post a Comment