Thursday, April 26, 2018

Track updates....

Track meets have been good.

3200 at the dual with Sky View.



It felt like winter outside the Friday night of the 3200 at the Grizzly invitational!  Holy cow it was cold!  I think that slowed Carson down a little, but no matter, he got a PR in the mile at the dual the next Wednesday.  Finally coming back from having been sick, so that is good.  He wants to do well, but seems to have a hard time getting motivated to get out and run so I strategically planned a family run for Saturday at a time that he could go and we drug him out with us.  Hopefully he was glad in the end.




Next we had a dual at Green Canyon vs. Logan.  Carson was able to bring his time down a couple more seconds.  He's doing good!  It was finally warmer weather, too, which was so nice.



Carson tried out the 300 hurdles for the first time ever (I get a chuckle out of the girls...Chandler and Evee...cheering for him hahahaha).



No comments:

Post a Comment